Looking for suggestions to work with the energy of Sirius and supercharge your healing? We’re here to share some secrets to a successful Lion’s Gate season. We use all of these practices ourselves, so please feel free to ask questions either in the comments or by messaging us with the 💬 icon at the bottom of the page.
Suggested Healing Practices for the 2021 Lion’s Gate Portal
Here are a few activities to prepare for and take advantage of the Lion’s Gate Portal energy. Pick your favorite or try them all!
Perform an 8/8 New Moon ritual and intention-setting ceremony
- This is great to do outdoors in the sunlight if you can! Sirius is creeping above the horizon. Its light is present in our atmosphere now, too, so no need to worry that you can’t see it with your natural eyes during the daytime.
Your ceremony may be as simple as putting aside a quiet half-hour during your day. Settle yourself however you’re comfortable and take a couple of deep breaths to ground and focus. When you’re ready, close your eyes. Clear your thoughts and invite your spirit team to reveal the messages Sirius is bringing to you. You may see lights or feel vibrations. Perhaps you’ll hear voices, some in your native language and others not. Music may play in your mind. You may experience a sense of calm or feel pressure on your crown or third eye chakras. You may feel nothing out of the ordinary! All are okay ways to be.
After your meditation, write down your biggest goals and the first one or two significant, tangible steps you can take toward them. Make them big and splashy! The Lion loves courage, pride, and confident creativity!
Love to process your journey through writing? JOURNAL!
- Begin with a little self-care ritual like self-massage. Apply your favorite essential oils to your stomach and forehead, great focal points for the solar plexus and third eye chakras. Or take a blue-and-yellow candlelit bath. Afterward, journal to one of these prompts:
- What do my heart and spirit need to feel bold?
- I believe in myself because…
- What is my heart’s most authentic desire?
- My next big goal is…
- In what ways do I embody the spirit of the lion?
Practice solar plexus and third eye-focused yin yoga
- Performed on the floor using as many supportive cushions, blankets, and blocks as needed, yin yoga poses are held for extended periods (generally 2-5 minutes).
Once you find a comfortable shape, you invite your body to relax into the poses and make space for release in the joints and cold connective tissue. These are yin tissues instead of yang tissues like a flexible, warm muscles.
Your body’s primary yin organ is its fascia, which is the main target of yin yoga practice. Fascia is ubiquitous throughout your body. In addition to wrapping your muscles, organs, and bones in a supportive web, fascia acts as an emotional and spiritual memory bank. It holds memories, visions, and intuitive insights that may be more easily accessed during the annual bath with Sirius’ blue light during the Lion’s Gate Portal.
If you’ve never tried yin yoga before, an excellent teacher to begin with is Dr. Melissa West on YouTube. If you’re interested in learning more, please reach out to us. We can help you pick your best practice to get started.
Order a Reiki treatment and ask the practitioner to focus on your third eye and solar plexus chakras
- An ancient Japanese healing technique, Reiki promotes feelings of wellness, balance, and peace in the recipient. The Reiki practitioner, who is trained in and attuned to the light-energy of Reiki, uses hands to guide gentle love to places of hurt and need in your body, mind, and soul.
During the Lion’s Gate Portal, Reiki can help you clarify your purpose and set goals for the upcoming energy cycle.
Michelle is a Reiki Master Practitioner. Book a session with her today! Use coupon code lionsgate2021 and receive 25% off of our current rates. This discount is available once per customer through August 18.
We’d love to hear about which practices serve you best under the light of Sol and the Spiritual Sun of Sirius! Please share your story below.